Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Melbourne Drummer for "Florence and the Machine' style
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Melbourne Drummer for "Florence and the Machine' style

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MusoLover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Melbourne Drummer for "Florence and the Machine' style Reply with quote

Hey Melbourne - I am a front woman/keyboardist/vocalist of my band (we also have bass + guitar), 10 + years experience, in my mid-late 20s. I am now based in the northern suburbs. I have recently moved to town and my regional drummer is not always available for Melb based/weekday gigs. I am looking for an experienced, mature, but easy going drummer/percussionist. Travel to regional venues often for paying gigs.

I have a strong voice and am frequently referred to as sounding like "Florence and the Machine".

Honestly don't think anyone is doing what I'm doing at the moment. Basically looking for someone with integrity and would be willing to be part of the band, but is not a requirement and can just be for playing shows for Melb based gigs.

For bigger and well paying gigs I can negotiate payment but sometimes this isn't possible. Band pays expenses e.g accomodation. No out of pocket expenses. I am interested in going interstate and OS with my next release, so someone willing to commit/ and is serious. I am also looking to record soon so anyone interested, has car/gear, has experience, passion drive and a sense of humour would be great - based in inner north please give me a message ASAP! I have access to free practice rooms with full kit and PA so no need to pay to rehearse!

Bands I like but don't necessarily sound like are: Cog, Karnivool, Kensington, Jack River, The Wombats, DMAs, The Jezabels, Eskimo Joe, Sons of the East,

Love to hear you soon for a meet/greet/jam!
GRECKENDALE

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:56 am    Post subject: Messaged! Reply with quote

Message sent, Looking forward to hearing your stuff! Cheers
slappadudle
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Drummer here Reply with quote

Hiya. I saw your ad and I'm interested, please send me a link to your sounds? Cheers, Rory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: