Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Fun party band wanted for fundraiser
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fun party band wanted for fundraiser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amy000013

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject: Fun party band wanted for fundraiser Reply with quote

We’re running a fundraiser in the Bayside area of Melbourne and are after a fun band who have their own powerful PA to kick off the party. High chance of future bookings and you can sell merchandise. The event is on Friday 10th May 7pm- midnight. We’re after 3x 45 min sets or similar. Fee to be negotiated. If you’re interested then please send through any demos/videos you have. Contact Amy at sextonamy@gmail.com
Redlich
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amy,

If you haven't checked it out yet i'd recommend looking in the Bayside Community Hub. If you google for a suitable band you'll probably come up with professionals only, which most likely wouldn't be within the budget of a community fundraiser. If you post on the hub though you might find a great band who are happy to either donate their services or play for a minimal fee.

FYI, i'd stay away from offering the chance of future bookings or the opportunity to sell merchandise as neither of those things are realistic for a working band. As a professional musician and booking agency owner if I hear these things I immediately know the gig isn't suitable. If you're upfront and honest about the nature of the gig being a community fundraiser though you'll have a great shot at finding a suitable band. Best of luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Melbourne Gig Guide All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: