Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Seeking experienced guitarist for acoustic covers duo.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking experienced guitarist for acoustic covers duo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoulBN101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Seeking experienced guitarist for acoustic covers duo. Reply with quote

Hello, 

I am seeking an experienced guitarist to form an acoustic covers duo with. My aim is to build up a solid repertoire of songs covering many genres with the right individual, in order to begin performing and securing regular gigs in and around Melbourne. I have been singing for most of my life, and am now in a position where I am ready to begin acquiring and performing regular gigs with the right individual. I am 38 years young and my main criteria is that we pick songs great melodies and great lyrics, the rest is up to us !!. 

I can sing numerous vocal styles, but tend to lean toward songs with a lot of soul (both soulful and rock style singers that can deliver a lot of rawness and emotion in their songs). I'm really looking for a guitarist with a lot of passion and technicality, as well as the ability to play different styles, imput great ideas, and also roll with the flow eg: ( if we're playing, and we decide mid song to just add lib for a while) would be amazing!! 

I would be looking to rehearse probably twice a week initially (in order to build up and polish a decent volume of songs for a set). Then once rolling think once a week would be sufficient. I'm hoping to find someone in roughly a similar age bracket to myself ie: 5-10 years older or younger would be ideal. 
Thankyou for reading, please email me at heathsbn1@outlook.com 
if you are interested. 

Thankyou, 

Heath.
Gee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 am    Post subject: Area Reply with quote

Hi. Can you you tell the general area you are in
Gee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Heath. My name is Graham what you want sounds interesting what area are you in, I'm in craigieburn.
Gee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Area Reply with quote

Hi Heath. I don't know whether my previous message was sent. I like the sound of what you want to do. I'm in Craigieburn so hopefully your reasonably close. Regards Graham.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: