Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Originals Alternative rock/indie band looking for drummer!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Originals Alternative rock/indie band looking for drummer!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StefanLafebre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:20 pm    Post subject: Originals Alternative rock/indie band looking for drummer!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I'm a singer/songwriter/guitarist with Heaps of songs who has been jamming with a great lead guitarist and we are looking a drummer and bassist for a new project. We do originals alternative rock/folk/indie and are based in the Northern/Western suburbs of Melbourne... We are 30-40ish. You can hear my last 8 eight albums of stuff here: www.thesilenceengine.bandcamp.com . We are looking for a reasonable amount of commitment but to have fun too, gig relatively regularly and do some awesome recordings!... We want it to be pretty chilled though so we don't want dramas or big egos Smile (sorry had to say it!). Anyone's cup of tea?
BrianEdward

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Originals Alternative rock/indie band looking for drumme Reply with quote

StefanLafebre wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm a singer/songwriter/guitarist with Heaps of songs who has been jamming with a great lead guitarist and we are looking a drummer and bassist for a new project. We do originals alternative rock/folk/indie and are based in the Northern/Western suburbs of Melbourne... We are 30-40ish. You can hear my last 8 eight albums of stuff here: www.thesilenceengine.bandcamp.com . We are looking for a reasonable amount of commitment but to have fun too, gig relatively regularly and do some awesome recordings!... We want it to be pretty chilled though so we don't want dramas or big egos Smile (sorry had to say it!). Anyone's cup of tea?

Hi!
Im an easy going 29yo, just moved into Coburg. looking to dust off the sticks and start jamming with a group. I love a good laid back beat and being in the pocket for everyone else (as well as add a thing or two). Its been awhile since I have gig'd, but would love to get at it again. I work mon-friday until 5ish, available most nights. Not a huge party hard person, a couple beers will get me through a night out, so what im saying is im drama free. I dont currently have a kit, but looking at a few electric kits/ have a friend in Collingwood that has a cool little jam studio on the cheap (allot of times free).

Let me know if your still on the hunt friends!
Brian

Brian_connolly08@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: