Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Pakenham based band seeks bass Player
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pakenham based band seeks bass Player

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Summer1974

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 pm    Post subject: Pakenham based band seeks bass Player Reply with quote

We are a new band with Drums, Keyboard and guitar, our aim is to play popular covers from 50's, 60's, 70's , 80's, and maybe some 90's, to be versatile enough to play open mics, fundraisers, fetes, parties, pub gigs and maybe even weddings, and to cater to various age groups.
Age or experience level is not as important as attitude;
we are not interested in anyone who is just in it for the money, or is in too much hurry to do paid gigs, we want someone who will work with us through rehearsals, open mics and unpaid gigs, in our persuit towards paid gigs, having said that, we aim to keep our songs relatively simple yet enjoyable so that we can progress through our repetoir and get some paid gigs sooner rather than later.
We rehearse at my house in Pakenham, where I have a P.A system (speakers, mixing desk and mics) and a drum kit permanently set up.
If you are interested, I would love to hear from you.
Cheers!
Andrew.
JohnK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Andrew. Interested in having a chat regarding what you guys do and what you are looking for. I play Bass with BVs. Live in Berwick. Looking for a new project. Been playing with Andy Layfield doing original Rock/ Blues. Feel free to contact me on 0412723564 if interested.
Cheers
John
twoslabs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you found someone or still looking?

Me, wants something that isn't overly serious as I work full time professionally and have kids and Mrs that nurses night shifts etc.

Have been playing for 30+ years up until now in "serious" bands i.e. touring, contracts, media and all that shit.

Just want to kick back and play these days and have no interest in "world domination" Very Happy

Reply here if you want a chat, BTW Pakky based northside just off Ahern Rd
Summer1974

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re bass player wanted Reply with quote

Hi John,
Thank you for your response to my ad.
We have found a bass player a few weeks ago, but I have been involved with the music business long enough to know not to count too much on anything.
I will let you know if circumstances change.
Thank you.
Andrew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: