Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Metal and Hard Rock Bassist Wanted. Northern Suburbs.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal and Hard Rock Bassist Wanted. Northern Suburbs.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cambirdmusic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Metal and Hard Rock Bassist Wanted. Northern Suburbs. Reply with quote

Metal and Hard Rock Bassist Wanted. Northern Suburbs.

Influences: Metallica, Pantera, A7X, Disturbed, Meshuggah, Children of Bodom, Tool, Karnivool, A Perfect Circle, Alter Bridge and a whole lot more.

Iíve got an established project with a few EPs under my belt and dropping my first Album next few months. Regularly rehearsing now with one of the best metal Drummerís Iíve ever met out of Bundoora and Mill Park. Plans to hit the live Melbourne scene ASAP and then an East Coast tour later this year.

Weíre experienced musicians in our 30s with some solid technical chops but just want to create great heavy music people can enjoy in and outside of the metal and heavy world. Outside of working on our material and new ideas, for fun our rehearsals tend to jam on a LOT of Pantera so youíve got to love that band as much as we do to be a good fit Smile

Have a bunch of marketing assets (Music Videos, Lyric Videos, Covers) ready for launch and a new album has just been Mastered last week that is sounding stellar. Iíve also got contacts in at a prominent Heavy Aussie label which Iíll be exploring in the New Year (although we may just remain independent), Press/PR contacts and some solid mentoring from some top cats in the instrumental prog game.

So for me, Iím based in Northern Suburbs (Bundoora), have toured, self produce/engineer and been playing guitar for about 20 years. Currently I handle guitars and vocals, production and management.

Hereís what weíre looking for:
1. Pro competency on the bass with a variety of technical ability and stylistic diversity in the heavy (and other) spaces.
2. Reliable financial income, transport and own pro gear.
3. Live and studio experience. Good gear knowledge and can bring in other skills that benefit the band.
4. Prepared to contribute financially to the band (rehearsals, tours, gigs etc).
5. Committed to rehearse regularly in Northern Suburbs and build the live show to a very high international professional standard.
6. Reliable, punctual, professional and great communicator both to band, to fans and industry pros.
7. Decent human being with a sense of humour who has a great work ethic, loves music and has a no BS pro attitude.
8. Wants to be in an epic hard working band and do all of the great things that come with that.

If this sounds like you, email or PM me (cameronbirdmusic@gmail.com) a list of influences, a short bio and examples (videos or recordings) of your playing and Iíll shoot you through some tracks to learn.
cambirdmusic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: