Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - FS - Rack Gear UPDATED (Yamaha SPX, RJM, Axess Electronics)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS - Rack Gear UPDATED (Yamaha SPX, RJM, Axess Electronics)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: FS - Rack Gear UPDATED (Yamaha SPX, RJM, Axess Electronics) Reply with quote

I am decommissioning my big rack to make space in my small home studio for a drum kit for my son.

Therefore, much of what is contained in the racks in the photo will be going. The list is as follows and prices exclude shipping from Box Hill South, Victoria:

Eventide H3000. Still the industry standard for studio post processing and equally killer in a guitar rig, just ask EVH, Lukather, Vai, Landau etc etc. $1,200. SOLD

Yamaha SPX90. I bought this mainly for the Zakk Wydle Symphonic patch, which is BANG ON early Zakk. But the delays and verbs are killer also. $300

2 x RJM RG-16s. Predecessor to Rack and Effects Gizmo which retail for $1,200 and every bit as powerful. $400 each

Full Size Rack Drawer with marine carpet for attaching pedals. $50. SOLD

Samson SM10. Modern equivalent to the old Rane rack mixers used by Landau etc but with much better input headroom. Has bus send capabilities for having Mix 1 and Mix 2 like the old days. I was using this to control everything in my rack and it worked like a charm. $250. SOLD

Korg Pitchblack rack tuner. $100

2 x Floating 12RU rack cases with lids. One has had the dolly wheel unit temporarily removed but will be reattahced when sold. $300 each. Can't post these, so local sale only. SOLD

Everything else in the rack has either been sold or I am keeping.

Open to trades for the following:

Eventide Eclipse
Expression Pedal
Temple Audio Pedal Board
TC Polytune

Last edited by kdmay on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventide H3000 SOLD

Rack Drawer SOLD
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samson SM10 SOLD
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rack Cases SOLD
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated Rack Gear. Still for sale and additions

Yamaha SPX90. I bought this mainly for the Zakk Wydle Symphonic patch, which is BANG ON early Zakk. But the delays and verbs are killer also. $300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bTj2AxbscE

2 x RJM RG-16s. Predecessor to Rack and Effects Gizmo which retail for $1,200 and every bit as powerful. $400 each

Korg Pitchblack rack tuner. $100

Axess Electronics FX1 MIDI Foot Controller. This is an incredibly flexible controller that can send multiple messages per button. Very simple to use and and great size. $500

Morley / Ebtech Hum Eliminator. Does what it says on the box! Eliminates hum and ground loops extremely well. 8 ins/outs will likely be plenty. $200

Sound Sculpture AB Cadabra (same guys who make the amazing Switchblade Matrix switcher). This can be a MIDI controlled AB box or a effects loops controller. $120

Hughes and Kettner FSM-432. Simple to use MIDI controller with 4 presets per bank. $50

Only trade I'm interested in is an Eventide Eclipse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: