Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Percussionist with BV's (For Corporate Band)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Percussionist with BV's (For Corporate Band)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBender

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Percussionist with BV's (For Corporate Band) Reply with quote

I am a 29yo professional percussionist. I have done numerous national and international tours and teach drums and percussion to students from my home studio and at private schools in my area.

I would like to find a band of working musicians who are searching for an experienced drummer/percussionist/Vocalist to join their band on a full time basis, or for fill in work.

I use all professional gear, have a good sized van for moving gear and can also assist in supplying a high powered PA system with a monstrous subwoofer.

To get in touch, please email toby@tobybendermusic.com.

Many thanks and I look forward to meeting some more awesome people!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: