Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Versatile Drummer Available!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Versatile Drummer Available!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbdrums

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:44 am    Post subject: Versatile Drummer Available! Reply with quote

Hey guys,
My name is Jackson. I am 22 years old from the Doncaster area.
I have been drumming for most of my life and currently studying music. I have played in many different style bands, including metal, punk, blues, hip hop, cover bands.
I have been out of a band for about 6 months now and have mainly just been focusing on study.
I have done many gigs so I feel I am comfortable with being on stage.
I have professional equipment and wheels!
I have some videos on my Instagram profile of me playing on my electric drums if you would like to have a look.
instagram.com/jacksonburnsdrums
If you want to have a chat, shoot me a message or call me on 0421 242 011.
Thank you.
Jackson[/url]
RavageFox
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Inside Eden muso needed Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm looking to resurrect my old project named; Inside Eden. Metal. Heavy Metal. Experimental. Those kinds of genres. Seeking like minded people who want to make music their career with regular routine for rehearsal and gigging, preferably ages 19 - 25.

Influences are Slipknot, Stone Sour, Linkin Park, Ministry, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, and loads more!

Band members I'm looking for are; Bass player, guitarists, and drummer.

Message me or email me if you are interested here ravagefox@live.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: