Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Pro drummer for corporate band. Soul/RNB/Jazz/Modern for $
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pro drummer for corporate band. Soul/RNB/Jazz/Modern for $

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VERSATILEGUITARIST

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:19 am    Post subject: Pro drummer for corporate band. Soul/RNB/Jazz/Modern for $ Reply with quote

Need a pro drummer that can play a range of styles for a corporate cover band. Will play weddings and some bar gigs as well.

The band has two singers, male and female. Guitar, bass, keyboard.

Female singer has been on popular TV shows. Getting in to the top 24 in Australia on one of them. Has done TV theme songs and has 8 singles on itunes.

Male singer has toured extensively and worked with some great Australian artists including Guy Sebastian and backups for Jimmy Barnes and backups for Australia's Got Talent

I play guitar. Have played 25 years am a guitar teacher have toured Europe twice and play in a signed band.

Bass player is the Peruvian Victor Wooten has featured on a worldwide release of a popular Australian metal band

Keyboard player has a Bachelor of music with Honers and plays a range of styles. Can shred.

Age of the band range from 22 to 36. Looking for some one around this age group.

So this is where you come in. Would like a drummer that can do multiple styles has an appropriate touch weather it be laid back jazz or modern bangers or to be able to play behind the beat in rnb type styles. Some one who has the ability to play chops when needed. Need someone who is experienced and can learn songs very fast.

Would need someone who can dedicate two jams a month a be willing to play gigs as much as we can.

We're working musicians and we do this for the coin but we obviously do it for enjoyment as well. But we see this as a way to make an income as a musician.

I'm trying to put something phenomenal together and I'm almost there. Just need a great drummer that can commit and fill the spot.

Send video links and some info about you to my email guitarist@y7mail.com. Title the subject line "Corporate Band Drummer". I need to see some video demos of you playing so I know if you're suitable. I can't tell this if you dont send videos.

Dont reply here because I wont see it.

\m/ Razz \m/[size=18]
[/size]
VERSATILEGUITARIST

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: