Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitar player wants to start writing originals
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitar player wants to start writing originals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derronto

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Guitar player wants to start writing originals Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm a guitar player who's never been in a band but really keen to start collaborating and writing songs. I'm into bands of a melodic/pop kind of thing. Of the top of my head, The Thrills, The Dodos, REM, The Smiths, The Cardigans, bits an pieces of U2 and the Wild Beasts. Not into hard rock at all. Can record songs via online process if I'm not in your vicinity. I'm not into flashy guitar playing, just chords and melodies that support the vocals. Also, looking for musos with the determination to create songs and work on them.

I'm in Altona, in the West of Melbourne. PM or email me on darren.hynes@outlook if you want to start writing tracks straight away
derronto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, no replies yet. I'm still keen. Anyone out there with the same influences?
Sindel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Iím keen - still looking ?
Tess
Infra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: The Window In Floyd - Looking for a new guitar player Reply with quote

Hey,

Saw your ad and your last project. Cool!

My band The Window in Floyd is looking for a new guitar player. Specifically for helping us tour our debut EP (which we have in hand), but intending to partner with a label/promo company to release and promote early 2019. The original guitar player is stopping due to move back to the UK.

Eventually, we will record again, and at that point happy to move into a new direction if you want to be part of the creative process Smile

You can see/hear us here:
https://thewindowinfloyd.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/thewindowinfloyd/?hl=en

If this is something that could be down your alley, please give me a call on 0450 722 505.

We rehearse centrally, in Richmond (so close'ish to Hawthorn!)

Cheers,

Ron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: