Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - *FILLED* Conspiracy of truth looking for a guitarist
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*FILLED* Conspiracy of truth looking for a guitarist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Bunker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'll audition... Also I am tuned to the right frequency so just send me the tabs. I use a non corporate open source Guitar Pro file reader so your compositions will be safe from government hacking that is known to occur through the mainstream applications normal Joes use to read tabs...

Only thing is I wont be able to audition right away cause I got Measles, Mumps and Rubella but I should recover in a few weeks... I am on the salt crystal recovery plan so any day now I'll be back on my feet and sticking it to the man!

Also just a technical question...I have a favourite chorus pedal of mine I like to use, from what I understand it shifts the frequency of the signal hence creating the "chorus" effect... is this ok or it a no no??? Definitely won't be bringing my whammy pedal though cause I once accidentally drifted into the wrong frequencies using that thing and the next thing I know I woke up outside a brothel next to a trash can 3 days later and had no memory of how I go there!
andremadden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Bunker wrote:
Hey I'll audition... Also I am tuned to the right frequency so just send me the tabs. I use a non corporate open source Guitar Pro file reader so your compositions will be safe from government hacking that is known to occur through the mainstream applications normal Joes use to read tabs...

Only thing is I wont be able to audition right away cause I got Measles, Mumps and Rubella but I should recover in a few weeks... I am on the salt crystal recovery plan so any day now I'll be back on my feet and sticking it to the man!

Also just a technical question...I have a favourite chorus pedal of mine I like to use, from what I understand it shifts the frequency of the signal hence creating the "chorus" effect... is this ok or it a no no??? Definitely won't be bringing my whammy pedal though cause I once accidentally drifted into the wrong frequencies using that thing and the next thing I know I woke up outside a brothel next to a trash can 3 days later and had no memory of how I go there!

Taking the piss is just a programmed response. You are programmed to resist the truth.

BTW opensource is a massive conspiracy. Thanks to opensource your communications and computers are easily compromised
derronto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andremadden wrote:
The_Bunker wrote:

Taking the piss is just a programmed response. You are programmed to resist the truth.

BTW opensource is a massive conspiracy. Thanks to opensource your communications and computers are easily compromised

Our communications have been tracked since Pine Gap was built and now Google amd Microsoft et el. store all your data in some top secret location. What are you smoking to think you are in any way different from the rest of the population? We're all being tracked because we're all on the internet. Wowsers.
andremadden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derronto wrote:
Our communications have been tracked since Pine Gap was built and now Google amd Microsoft et el. store all your data in some top secret location. What are you smoking to think you are in any way different from the rest of the population? We're all being tracked because we're all on the internet. Wowsers.

Really sorry you cant see the truth man, really am.

Still looking for a guitarist, if you have a microtonal guitar all the better. We have just discovered that equal temperament is 50% of the reason we are walking amongst the drones.
derronto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. Those mircotonal guitars are so much better than the ones used by every guitarist that has played during the last century. Having a different guitar for each key would be a pain though.
andremadden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on! There must be at least one guitarist out there who is not a victim of mind control! The Conspiracy Of Truth is here to fight the lies, vaccines, spherical earthers, mind controlling pharmaceuticals and chemtrails!
Blue_Rock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested. But, not to play guitar. I'll play HAARP
andremadden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue_Rock wrote:

LOL we are gonna jam that instrument!
Blue_Rock

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andremadden wrote:
Blue_Rock wrote:

LOL we are gonna jam that instrument!

Noice
Robby2hotty
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of me (the third eye)thinks this may be organised resistance.

I mean the ad is calling for a "lead guitarist"

This just reinforces the very hierarchical structure and subservient system the rest of the band , especially the rhythm guitarist would have to cater for .

Anyway, I'd like to audition. Don't tell me or anyone where the audition is because only those that are truly awake would be able to work this bad boy out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: