Create an account

Open Mic @ Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - FS marshall amp, mesa cab, POD HD500x
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS marshall amp, mesa cab, POD HD500x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
espfreak
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: FS marshall amp, mesa cab, POD HD500x Reply with quote

Hey guys, recently moved house and found that I don't have the space for gear that isn't getting used.

Listed is a couple of things I haven't used in close to 12 months due to moving to a combo amp.

https://imgur.com/a/3ejxyUS

Marshall JCM 2000
Thing has had a few mods done to it all before i owned it, sounds killer but I just never use it anymore.

Output transformer was replaced with a mercury magnetics one.
Reverb Channel was removed
Theres a DC input next to the guitar input that is used to power a red LED inside the amp (think triamp but red), i never used this and lost the DC adapter awhile ago.
Black tolex has been replaced with red tolex

$700 negotiable

Mesa Boogie Recto Horizontal 2x12

Was my main gigging cab for awhile, a few small nicks in the tolex, sounds absolutely HUGE.
Comes with cover case which has some wear in one of the corners due to my dog gnawing at it as a puppy. Main wear is on the cover not the cab as the photo will show.

$900 negotiable

Pod HD 500x
Mainly used at home when it was late and couldn't use my amp, doesn't get used much. Still has the plastic on the LCD panel
Suffered a fall on the side where the case got a dent.

$450 negotiable

Line 6 G50 wireless
Used to get a lot of action when i was playing gigs. the input is wrapped up in gaffa tape because i found the cable could come out at whatever time it wanted. can take the tape off and clean it.
Cable has been replaced with a lava cable option which is much longer than the supplied line 6 cable.
Also missing the cable length knob but still works without it.

$200ono

Located in Bentleigh

Any questions let me know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: