Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - SIRIUS METAL SERIOUSLY FUN NEED A FRONTPERSON ASAP
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIRIUS METAL SERIOUSLY FUN NEED A FRONTPERSON ASAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Milein

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: SIRIUS METAL SERIOUSLY FUN NEED A FRONTPERSON ASAP Reply with quote

New band starting up in the northern suburbs, well over 2/3 way through writing opening set/EP.
Name and Logo finished looking for someone energetic and super spastic balls to the wall with a heart of gold. We have all been in plenty of bands previously so egotistical wankbanks need not apply!

We are four down to earth guys ready to take over the world and start gigging as soon as were able. Recordings/Merch/FilmClips/Regional and Aus tours with looks to travel as far as the music will take us!

All in our late 20's early 30's with the mental age of pre-pubescent teenagers!

Influences we draw from but are not bound by include :
deftones, korn, limp bizkit, Every time I die, slipknot, Cancer Bats, Ghost, Suicidal Tendencies, Power Trip, Black Sabbath, LOG

(if you got the Harry Potter reference in the title of this add you get +10 points)

check out demo we did recently and if you want more convincing of our power we can PM you some audio recordings/videos form rehearsals.

https://soundcloud.com/agoniafrost/sets/agonia-frost
Gingabinga

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pmd! Keen!

Phoenix80

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Sirius-ly keen! Reply with quote

Tried to PM without success. Would love to get in contact to know more.
Is there an email or mobile I could get in touch via?

Cheers lads
Fyre

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had my at harry potter 🤘🏻Are u Looking for male lead vox? Because this sound right up my alley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: