Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Vocalist seeks Guitarist or Pianist to gig with!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vocalist seeks Guitarist or Pianist to gig with!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eclect1c

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Vocalist seeks Guitarist or Pianist to gig with! Reply with quote

Hi I'm Santi,

I am a hobbyist producer / vocalist looking to take things to the next level.
Up until this moment I've always written and produced music for release, however, have never mustered the courage to play live.
I want to change this.

What I'm looking for is simple...
I'd like to team up with someone who's great on Guitar (Elec or Acou) or Piano/Keys, who'd enjoy getting together to rehearse my original tracks live. Ideally to start with, these would be stripped back acoustic "unplugged" versions as my material is quite heavily and electronically produced.

I live in the inner northern suburbs where the live music scene is thriving and I think this would be a great opportunity to get exposure.
I would be more than happy to split the proceeds received from each venue as my main aim isn't so much for the $ to begin with.

If you like the sound of this or if you indeed feel that you could be the person I'm looking for, then I urge you to please get in contact on flysoulja@hotmail.com or 0427685508

In addition to this, I am open to collaborating if the musical chemistry works.

If you'd like to listen to my tracks. Please visit www.iamsanti.com, there you will find a number of streaming options available.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: