Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - USA made Jensen Demeter BASS -Tube Preamp was $1200 now $650
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USA made Jensen Demeter BASS -Tube Preamp was $1200 now $650

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HA_DA_JA
Gig Ready
Gig Ready

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: USA made Jensen Demeter BASS -Tube Preamp was $1200 now $650 Reply with quote

USA made Demeter Tube Preamp with Jensen Transformer all in a rack unit. VTBP-201s. These were $1200 selling mine as I am not doing as much bass playing.
Used this in Church and ran it through the PA back through monitors.
Great for Studio or live playing.
The unit is a solid sounding unit, giving a slight thicker compressed sound from the Tubes without heavy colouring.
The Jensen Transformers does indeed give a little beef to the low end keeping it solid with a hint of sheen on the top end that only USA Jensen transformers can give.
I have not used this for a while so its time to let this go for a crazy $650 ono.
Brisbane Based.
1 by BEANAT19, on Flickr
2 by BEANAT19, on Flickr
3 by BEANAT19, on Flickr
4 by BEANAT19, on Flickr5 by BEANAT19, on Flickr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: