Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Indie/Folk/Funk
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indie/Folk/Funk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
topaxi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Indie/Folk/Funk Reply with quote

Hey Friends,

I've played guitar for the past 15 years, but have only played on/off for the last 5 or so. Looking to get back into jamming and gigging with cool peeps!

I played mainly blues/rock/funk, then studied jazz for a couple of years and got really into that. Now I'm looking to play more indie style stuff. My Spotify currently has these bands on rotation:

Talking Heads, Fleet Foxes, Aesgir, Alt-J, First Aid Kit, Cake, Houndmouth, Islands, The Beatles, Bon Iver, Cream, David Bowie, Fleetwood Mac, Lana Del Rey, Simon and Garfunkel, Parliament, Pink Floyd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cat Stevens.

Have solid gear for rehearsal and small/medium gigs. Can rehearse evenings weekends. Located in Brunswick. The closer the better, but not fussed about travel.

Message me here or reply or whatever floats your boat.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: