Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Keyboardist wanted for James Blunt Tribute Band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keyboardist wanted for James Blunt Tribute Band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brodes1977

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Keyboardist wanted for James Blunt Tribute Band Reply with quote

People have told me for years that if they close their eyes, that I sound exactly like James Blunt. It's not a deliberate thing, I sounded like me before I ever heard of the guy aha! I have 20 years experience singing, playing guitar and in the past two years playing piano. I've contemplated this for a long time, but now I'm going to put myself out there and see if this appeals to some of the clever folk in our industry who are keen to do more than simple pub rock and corporate shows. This is going to take a little getting together so patience is required, but I know the right people are out there and (hopefully) you are reading this now and can see the potential for not only the $$$ this takes more than the "she'll be right" attitude of winging it through songs, it takes discipline and care to do right. I'm dedicated, hard working and when you hear me sing I know you too will see this has everything it needs to be successful except... YOU! So... lets dive in to the ad now shall we?

Looking for the right musicians to make this a reality. I have the voice, can play guitar/keys but looking to be more focused on the vocals ; you need to be technically proficient, vocal ability highly regarded for harmonies, willing to travel, have pro gear, attention to detail, motivation and no ego. I can supply FOH and digital mixing console, own in ears essential or stage fold back. For larger shows once established this will be reassessed for a pro engineer etc.

I've gigged and run websites, managed bands for many years and this is my first venture into the tribute scene due to the extreme success I have had covering JB both locally and overseas, there is a gap in the market and I know this is what I was born to do.

As stated, you will need to be prepared to travel, agency backing highly regarded, no time wasters or garage band enthusiasts apologies, no offence, this is a job opening so professionalism expected, you must be able to collaborate well with others, no gender bias or preference - equal opportunity for the right candidate this is will be a rewarding and fun adventure!

Send emails addressing your experience, photos, links to music, live footage if you have it, any references and please include a little about who you are and what your goals are. What gear you own. Any mics you use etc. All valuable information to help with this selection process.

At this stage positions available for: Drums, guitar, bass, keys. And as stated vocal ability highly regarded.

I've built bands up from the ground before so I know the industry and marketing, if you possess contacts, website design, graphic design or social media expertise please include in your contact email.

Will look at agency agreements but exclusivity arrangements will be subject to full approval of active band members prior to consent.

For private contact details post a reply and I will forward them to you.

Looking forward to the exciting prospect of touring with the right crew.
DJD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I am a keyboard player/lead guitarist with vocal harmony ability. I am a professional musician with lots of experience. Professional equipment....well used to hard work and rehearsals. Definately over the whole ego thing. My email is davelangley123@gmail.com
I hope it all comes together for you.Regards Dave
brodes1977

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up still looking for a keyboardist if interested send a message
lunchbox
Gig Ready
Gig Ready

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY would you want to cause pain, suffering & torture with that typical whinging, whining, 'pommy git" on the Australian public?!,
You a sadist?! :).
brodes1977

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up Just needing a keyboardist now ... if interested please send a message thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Other Musicians Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: