Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - GUITARIST/DRUMMER/BASSIST LOOKING FOR GENRE-BENDING BAND
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GUITARIST/DRUMMER/BASSIST LOOKING FOR GENRE-BENDING BAND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaMaZ
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: GUITARIST/DRUMMER/BASSIST LOOKING FOR GENRE-BENDING BAND Reply with quote

Yo I'm James, I'm 20 and I've been playing guitar, bass and drums for 10 years. I listen to all types of music and i'm looking for a bunch of open-minded people wanting to start a genre-bending band.

I'm over playing JUST indie, or JUST hardcore, or JUST punk etc... I wanna play unique music that blends ALL types of genres but along the lines of heavy. So I'm looking for people who wanna do the same. It doesn't matter what age, race, gender, or influences you have. Lets just play some cool unique music!

I've got gear, a car, an income etc..
So hit me up if you wanna do something different Smile
https://www.facebook.com/james.marras.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: