Create an account

Open Mic @ Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - FS - Pedaltrain Mini w/ Cioks AdamLink & Tubes (inc NOS)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS - Pedaltrain Mini w/ Cioks AdamLink & Tubes (inc NOS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: FS - Pedaltrain Mini w/ Cioks AdamLink & Tubes (inc NOS) Reply with quote

Items located in Box Hill South and prices exclude shipping.

Pedaltrain Small Pedalboard with Cioks Adam Link Power Supply

I think this is the Mini, canít remember!! Dimensions are 500 x 185 and very low profile. Comes with soft carry case.

Includes Cioks Adam Link power supply already fitted, so this is a neat solution.

http://cioks.com/products/adam-link/

The power supply has 4 power outlets, 2 of which are switchable between 9v or 12v.

I used to run 5 pedals on this board, so one of the cables is a double adapter. No noise at all.

I have since moved to a Rack Drawer so this is surplus to my needs.

Will ship at buyer's expense.

$220

NOS GE 6L6GC tubes x4

I bought these from a work colleague who had inherited a pair of Quad Hi Fi Monoblocs.

The Quad was fitted with a pair of GEC KT66s (and no he wouldnít let me buy them!!), but he had these 6L6GCs as spares. From what I understand, they were never fitted. So they could be true NOS.

I havenít used them, other than to test they work and they felt strong (only tested at 440vdc, so no big voltages). At the same negative bias voltage, the current draw was 24ma, 20ma, 17ma and 14ma. So I would call these 2 matched pairs as opposed to a matched quad, which is probably how they were bought given them were intended to run dual mono blocs.

These tubes fetch crazy prices on the web. I am going to be a little more reasonable and offer them at $120 for a pair of $220 for the quad.

Valve Art KT88s x2

I bought these for a project that never happened, so they are an unused matched pair.

These will cost you $140 to land here in Oz. I am selling for $80 for the pair.

EH 6550 x2

Barely used matched pair.

RRP $108. Selling these for $70.

kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
kdmay
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump and RIP Malcolm Young. Greatest rhythm player of all time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: