Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - (FS) - Basstar by Ministar travel bass
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(FS) - Basstar by Ministar travel bass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gdubya

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: (FS) - Basstar by Ministar travel bass Reply with quote

For the bass player who likes to move about, up for sale is my Basstar travel bass made by Ministar.

Back in the day when work took me to all sorts of places, I wanted to keep up with the bass so the band didn't get as cranky when I didn't practice. I don't travel as much as I once did, so time to move on.

This little baby is very at home on a plane and has been to the USA, Canada, UK, Europe and too many times to Asia. Fits easily in an overhead locker and never caused a concern with customs dudes. I always took it as carryon luggage. It is a touch over 1 metre long and weighs under 3kg. Even on smallish planes it fits in the stand up lockers.

Sounds great and has a really easy action. Plug in a little preamp and a set of headphones and you are away, or at home just plug it into your normal amp.

I am pretty certain it is made in Sth Korea, but I don't know much about the pickups and timber used. I put new strings on when I bought it.

Brand new, if you can find these, they are around $380, but I am happy to move mine on for $250.

I can't figure out the whole image posting thing here (I'm a simple man), but PM me and I can send you some images. (i'm trying...)[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnGV2ilkj[/img]

Last edited by gdubya on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
bassface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: