Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Bassist Available - Heavy Rock / Rock / Metal Covers
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bassist Available - Heavy Rock / Rock / Metal Covers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TKicker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Bassist Available - Heavy Rock / Rock / Metal Covers Reply with quote

G'day,

I thought I'd post in the bassist available section as it's a little easier than searching for a full band!

I'm 34 and have been playing guitar and bass for over 15 years. I've done plenty of gigs around the usual Melbourne haunts over the last 10 or so years. This was mostly originals with a hand full of cover gigs thrown in.

Having been out of the scene for a bit, I want to do some covers, as an originals band isn't really what I'm after at the moment. I write a lot of my own stuff too.

I'd really like to cover songs from bands such as:

Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer
Faith No More
Alice in Chains
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
Pantera
Tool
Corrosion of Conformity
etc.

I have pro gear, a good attitude, chops, a job, and transport. I'm based in the eastern suburbs.

Please shoot me through a message if you'd like to get in touch.

Cheers.

Last edited by TKicker on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
TKicker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
TKicker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrow Up
mav083
Gig Ready
Gig Ready

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bud, I realise the ad said you were looking for covers but thought I'd shoot u a message anyways as you fit what we're looking for.

See details below, Cheers ;)

Melbourne metal outfit ENVENOMED are looking are looking for a new bass player to complete our lineup whilst writing our 2nd Album.

You can checkout and stream our music and video clips from the links below:

Horror Movie
https://youtu.be/O22rTbhFGMI

Within Me
https://youtu.be/6_yFMkgqKjo

www.envenomed.com
www.facebook.com/EnvenomedOfficial/

Looking for someone that is reliable and dedicated to their instrument and passionate about their music to push the project forward.
Someone that's happy to collaborate and record new music, tour in Australia and overseas and happy to pay their way in a 4 way spilt for expenses with the band.

Must have:
*Own transport
*Employment
*Good gear
*Good attitude
*Vocal ability

If you are interested and think you might fit the bill, shoot us a message here or email envenomedofficial@gmail.com

Cheers
bowkore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: pantera covers Reply with quote

Hey mate, im from geelong and me and a mate are keen to do some pantera covers, would you be interested?
TKicker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mav083 wrote:
Hey bud, I realise the ad said you were looking for covers but thought I'd shoot u a message anyways as you fit what we're looking for.

See details below, Cheers ;)

Melbourne metal outfit ENVENOMED are looking are looking for a new bass player to complete our lineup whilst writing our 2nd Album.

You can checkout and stream our music and video clips from the links below:

Horror Movie
https://youtu.be/O22rTbhFGMI

Within Me
https://youtu.be/6_yFMkgqKjo

www.envenomed.com
www.facebook.com/EnvenomedOfficial/

Looking for someone that is reliable and dedicated to their instrument and passionate about their music to push the project forward.
Someone that's happy to collaborate and record new music, tour in Australia and overseas and happy to pay their way in a 4 way spilt for expenses with the band.

Must have:
*Own transport
*Employment
*Good gear
*Good attitude
*Vocal ability

If you are interested and think you might fit the bill, shoot us a message here or email envenomedofficial@gmail.com

Cheers

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply, I've been on holidays and only seen my messages!

You blokes sound tops - great to see excellent Melbourne thrash and the Horror Movie cover's awesome!

Appreciate the offer but I'll have to give the audition a miss. All the best with it!
TKicker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: pantera covers Reply with quote

bowkore wrote:
Hey mate, im from geelong and me and a mate are keen to do some pantera covers, would you be interested?

Thanks man, just Pantera covers isn't what I'm after and Geelong's like the other side of the world to me!

Thanks for getting in touch though.
TKicker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who's got in touch - it's great to see this website still working hard.

Still looking!

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: