Create an account

Ludwig Drums at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Pet hates
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pet hates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robby2hotty
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long goodbyes. Just go. NOW

Political correctness gone mad.

Too many road signs. Australia is just extreme in this area. It's a distraction. It's embarrassing.

Whinging about house prices. All you young peeps have it bad I know , but you're better than that. Dont borrow for a lifetime of debt. Stop whinging. Get on social media, print, tv , everything and all at once boycott the market. Let it crumble
LCNZ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Pet hates Reply with quote

Oh man...I'm with you with the protracted goodbyes!
Just LEAVE.
Parentals are no longer allowed at airports!

Houses. Yes. I owned a house in NZ for 10 years. Contrary to popular delusion, it isn't a good investment. There, I said it. Prepare the gallows!
mattguitarman
Not Quite Rock God
Not Quite Rock God

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh I hate cats
Volcanic
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People that fork out good money for a ticket to a gig, then push their way to the best position they can (i.e. front and centre) and film away on their phone, usually not giving a shit about others in the process who actually want to WATCH and LISTEN to the act. Why bother?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18J-fRRJ1Y
YaMumsUncle
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i fart, but accidentally poop instead. And when i go to poop, but get nothing but farts. This is the bane of my existence.
Blaklynx
Gig Master
Gig Master

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idiots doing 94km/h in the right lane on freeways.

Idiots slowing down from 100km/h to 90km/h when approaching speed cameras on freeways.

Idiots that can't merge into traffic on freeways doing 60km/h when everyone is going much faster.

Idiots that can't exit freeways; slowing down to 80km/h before exiting freeways.

Idiots that don't indicate and expect to change lanes leaving 3 car lengths in front of you.

Idiots that indicate 'once' and expect to change lanes leaving 2 car lengths in front of you.

Idiots that tailgate.

Idiots with rear fog lamps on.

Idiots that rubber-neck when there's an accident 6 lanes across in the other carriage-way.

It seems there's a pattern of idiots.
FretlessEric
Gig Master
Gig Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I was over them but apparently not; electronic drum kits, not machines - kits, sets, you know, things you hit with sticks. They do have one redeeming feature, though; you can turn down the volume.
Eddie94

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I was too harsh on the majority rich people, the taxes for said people and Trump supporters . What the hell was I thinking??? That wasn't very capitalistic of me. It's really the lobbyist ones who pay our politicians to restrict our freedom that piss me off. I have edited my previous list.
Eddie94

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby2hotty wrote:

Whinging about house prices. All you young peeps have it bad I know , but you're better than that. Dont borrow for a lifetime of debt. Stop whinging. Get on social media, print, tv , everything and all at once boycott the market. Let it crumble

Yeah that pisses me of as well. You can get a home for around $200,000 easily these days. all you need to do is buy a piece of land out in a more rural area for $100,000. Then you buy a granny flat that costs $120,000 including building costs. The government is giving $20,000 first home buyers grants in rural areas right now so that brings it down to $200,000. So there is no excuse fellow young people.
Salabim
too much time on hands..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie94 wrote:
Robby2hotty wrote:

Yeah that pisses me of as well. You can get a home for around $200,000 easily these days. all you need to do is buy a piece of land out in a more rural area for $100,000. Then you buy a granny flat that costs $120,000 including building costs. The government is giving $20,000 first home buyers grants in rural areas right now so that brings it down to $200,000. So there is no excuse fellow young people.

...and being in some rural area you'll be close to work, oh wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: