Create an account

Open Mic @ Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - WTS/T kemper rig
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTS/T kemper rig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
courts_facade
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: WTS/T kemper rig Reply with quote

Only looking at moving these on as it's overkill for the band I'm playing in.

Kemper Head non powered - only 6 weeks old, can't say enough good things about this. Not only sounds amazing, but feels like the real deal. Comes with the remote. Includes boxes and manuals. $3200

Friedman ASM12 - The perfect partner to the Kemper or any other modeller. Loud as hell, translates all the cab sims brilliantly but doesn't lose the feel of a guitar cab like many other options. Only 1 week old. $1200

Interested in trades for combos/head and cabs. Only after 2x12 or 4x10 setups. Fender, Mesa Lonestar, Ulbrick. Anything really with that fender style clean. Happy to take partial trades. Would probably happily trade for amp and telecaster/jazzmaster style guitars if cash wasn't an option.

https://m.imgur.com/RsyEGXb
https://m.imgur.com/SDZmZo8

Located in Springvale.
courts_facade
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaning more towards guitar trades at the moment. Fenders, Gibsons, custom shop or vintage. Anything without floating trems, and no metal oriented guitars though. Throw your offers at me.
JJdrums

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mate, I have an Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII and a matching Orange 412 PPC cab that i would be open to trading it for the Kemper? Send me an email at jrattle@deakin.edu.au if you'd like to discuss it. Happy to add cash as well and deliver local Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> For Sale/Wanted Items All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: