Create an account

Pony Music Rehearsal Studios

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Guitarist Available - any genre/style
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guitarist Available - any genre/style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
overkill666

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:26 am    Post subject: Guitarist Available - any genre/style Reply with quote

Hey, I'm a versatile guitarist (electric and acoustic), available for fill in or session work.

I'm based in Melbourne's Inner North, but travel shouldn't be an issue if/when required.

Good gear, heaps of experience playing live, and some experience recording.
I learn very quickly, will learn anything in any style, no particular preference.

Will do covers or your original music.

Hit me up if this sounds like what you need,

Gab;
synthmax

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject: Guitarist Available Reply with quote

Hello Clint,

Check out this rather poor quality video. It should tell you what you need to know though. I produce the backing tracks, and Andrew and I perform over the top of them. https://www.facebook.com/greyareacentral/videos/359288914796831/

At the moment we are a duo, looking for a lead guitarist, with backing vocals to make us a trio. We have gigs behind us and gigs in front of us.

If we had someone like you with us, we could do the hard-edged rock stuff that also has keyboards from the 80ties too, ie: Billy Idol, etc. I like the contrast that you get with cranked-up rock guitar with keyboards, so I'm interested to see how you might fit in with us.

I have also written some original stuff that I'd like to slot in with the covers.

If you think you might be interested, please get in touch.

Grant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: