Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - 23YOdrummer Heavier style (but with soft feels too)AVALIABLE
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

23YOdrummer Heavier style (but with soft feels too)AVALIABLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
123meisan

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: 23YOdrummer Heavier style (but with soft feels too)AVALIABLE Reply with quote

TBH I'm not a seasoned 10+ years drummer. I started relatively recently on an E-drumkit.

BUt i can play drums and i do enjoy it. I can do most impressive things that seasoned drummers can but i'm not as refined and tight (something i will spend my time fixing, given i have a band to sacrifice that precious time for).

I like metal music but im far from a simple, retarded metal-head. Probably...

Metal with feels. Intense, but also pulls the heartstrings. This is me.

If you're around 23 and you want a drummer who is open minded and willing to write with you and get creative to make some badass tunes, Gimme a PM or text.

Mason 0429771441
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: