Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Drummer Available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drummer Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lowsa
Rock God
Rock God

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Drummer Available Reply with quote

Hello fellow musician folk,

I'm a 26 year old drummer looking to get involved in something. At the moment I'm pretty open to anything; joining/starting an original band, joining a cover band, doing session work, filling in, doing acoustic work (I also own and can play a cajon) etc. I don't really have a set agenda at the moment.

I have extensive live and studio experience going back over the last 8-9 years. I've been in both cover bands and original bands and have played along to clicks and backing tracks before.

I own my own professional gear and am also able to provide backing vocals.

Happy to provide links to video and audio of tracks that I've played on or covers that I have done if requested.

My previous original band was a pop/punk/rock band, but I'm open to almost anything if the right project comes along. I'm pretty confident playing most styles. The only thing that doesn't really interest me is death metal.

My influences and pretty varied, including but not limited to: Paramore, Bayside, Rise Against, Deep Purple, Dream Theater, The Script, Led Zeppelin, Yellowcard, Alicia Keys, Alessia Cara, All Time Low, You Me At Six, Avenged Sevenfold, Sixx AM, Lily Allen, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, The Darkness, A Day To Remember, Def Leppard, The Eagles, Ed Sheeran, Guns N Roses, Kiss, Michael Buble, Queen, Zebrahead, Rush, Shinedown, Sum 41, Toto, Van Halen, The Used and the list goes on.

Send me a PM if I sound like someone that interests you!

Thanks,
Chris
BsaintB
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've pm'd but it rarely works on this site. I'm looking for a drummer. We're a bassist and guitar/vocs. Currently using programmed drums.

Demos -> https://soundcloud.com/theunbelievabletruth

Let me know if you're interested.

Bradley
bmhunter@mail.com
Anacrusis
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey man, where abouts are you located?
reapor1
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dude would you consider 1950's/60's rock?
reapor1
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: This is our add Reply with quote

The Rockin Robins are looking for a drummer.

we are a rock n roll, rhythm n blues and rockabilly band covering all the greats from the 1950's and 1960's with some others thrown in.

our setlist has covers from Elvis, Carl perkins, Wanda Jackson, Eddie Cochrane, The Who and many many more.

we rehearse in Burwood at Hydra every Tuesday night and have played a number of gigs around melbourne.

we hope to find a drummer asap in hopes to continue as we are a band that has a sound that people enjoy and also we love playing these songs

if you would like to join a band that is pretty serious about what it does but does it without any ego and is alway looking to improve what we do, this is the band for you

please txt either
Nick: 0414306589
Mick: 0409805561
retorio

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, where abouts are you located? My new band is looking for a drummer to start up with us. We have a few songs written and are wanting to get back into gigging. We all share pretty much all of the same influences you do so I'm pretty keen to have a jam with you. Send us a text on 0424923623 and we can set one up!
durdsy

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Available? Reply with quote

Yo!
I hope you're still available.

I just posted this up but you are someone that we'd be after

Here's the ad, let me know if you're down for it!

STEADFAST
A band based in South-East Melbourne seeking drummer.
Alt-Rock/Post Hardcore vibes.

Requirements:
- reliable, gig ready gear
- own transport
- reliable income to fund music production, merch, other general band costs
- driven individual with the desire to pursue as far as possible
- ability to play to a click track
- ability to write
- experience with sampling preferred, but not essential.

If you feel you fit this, please contact me via personal message.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: