Create an account

Click here to advertise on MELBAND.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Experienced musician looking for professional working band
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experienced musician looking for professional working band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magicjohnson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Experienced musician looking for professional working band Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Scott (age 30) and I have been playing for around 15 years. I am looking to join a working cover band, corporate band, house band or something similar. I am also keen to join original projects playing hip hop, reggae, soul, rock or blues.

I am happy to join bands as an ongoing member or just on a fill-in basis.

I moved from Newcastle to Melbourne a couple of years ago. I made my living playing in various cover bands and corporate acts for around 10 years. I have extensive experience playing a variety of genres including rock, pop, country, blues, metal, funk, reggae, hip hop, soul and electronica.

I own my own car and a range of quality musical gear including both electronic and acoustic drum kits. I can learn material quickly and accurately. I am always on time, keen to help lug gear and I take gigging seriously. I am easy going and good with people.

Here is a link to some videos I've made of me playing a variety of songs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkoLI-9trx4SYl9EDJgHqw

If you want to jam or have any openings for auditions please let me know.

Cheers,

Scott
synthman4
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Drummer Needed Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

Sent you an email.

Cheers,
Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Drummers Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: