Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Acoustic guitarist wanted for folky/blues duo
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Acoustic guitarist wanted for folky/blues duo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ellymck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Acoustic guitarist wanted for folky/blues duo Reply with quote

I'm a singer (late 30's) looking for a guitarist with some vocal abiliy to start a duo which could grow to more members down the track if necessary.

Start with jamming some covers and see what ideas come up. Not opposed to originals. Hoping to stay within a folky, rootsy, blues sound, nothing too heavy, just good grooves and harmonies.

No plans to give up my day job just have a bit of fun and create something that sounds great and gig every now and again.

I am in Melbourne's West but will travel for the right project.

If you think you might be interested please let me know and we'll have a chat.
mrmattycat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

Hey there, I'm a drummer who plays a little acoustic guitar and knows some basic chords to entertain round a campfire. Not sure if this would be too Advanced for me but would be willing to have a go. I also live out west, where are you from?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: