Create an account

Pony Music Recording Studio

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Want a couple of singing lessons to prepare for a project??
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want a couple of singing lessons to prepare for a project??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Trades & Services Directory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egmusic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Want a couple of singing lessons to prepare for a project?? Reply with quote

Have an important gig or recording and feeling like you need help to get the best out of your voice, come have 2 vocal lessons with me and get for that extra boost of confidence and improve your sound. Currently teaching around Melbourne and at Bakehouse Studio in Richmond on Saturdays.
Guaranteed satisfaction with progress in two lessons!
1hr vocal lessons for only $60!!
I have worked with Tina Arena, Ross Wilson, Leah Haywood, Dionne Warwick and Marina Prior. Have 16yrs teaching experience and I am passionate about getting the best out of voices, whatever the style in the healthiest and easiest way for the performer. Singers from beginner levels to advanced welcome.
Contact me if you are interested!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Trades & Services Directory All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: