Create an account

RENTPLUS+ at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - We need you
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We need you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vardis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: We need you Reply with quote

Qvaris needs a vocalist with a strong voice. Looking to produce an album in mid 2017. All songs have been written/recorded with gigs to follow. Song style is anything in between Green Day/Stereophonics etc. Songs can be send to you on request.
There is a chance we will play in Europe(Liverpool; Hamburg) for 2/3 weeks later next year with flight and all expenses paid. You should be between 18-28 years of age. If this is you, we love to hear from you. This is a fast track to become a fulltime muso in 2018 or earlier. Our producer, Chris Wilson, will put you through the paces in our studio in Clayton from mid November onwards. Looking forward for you to join us.

Cheers
OxfordPictionary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking?
Jademac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Interested Reply with quote

Good Morning,

Very interested in auditioning for this project. Sounds amazing.
I have a great deal of experience and would love the opportunity to show you what I can do.
I can be reached here j-mclaren1@hotmail.com

Regards
Jade
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Vocalists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: