Create an account

Ross Helmot

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Punk Bassist Wanted
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Punk Bassist Wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Punk Bassist Wanted Reply with quote

We are a trio, Vox, Guitar & Drums looking for a Punk Bass player. We are mature aged guys, with plenty of Experience, that do shitloads of Rancid. We cover about 6 Cocksparrer, a dozen Originals and other great Punk songs, I'm Stranded, Sonic Reducer, Blitzkreig Bop, Londons Burning, Search & Destroy, No Feelings, Pretty Vacant, Bad Man, Pixies, Social Distortion, Got your attention yet, all great Tunes. I am so sick of doing Rock covers so have decided to play the songs we like. We have just been jamming and doing friends gigs atm as it's no fun without Bass. We all live a fair way apart but travel up to my digs (Berriwillock), as we have a pretty good set up to jam. I'm hoping to relocate between Ballarat and Geelong in the next two years so I can be nearer to the action. We have some plans as to what and where we're heading. None of us mind travelling as we make a weekend of it and there is plenty of room to stay as long as you want. Even if you dont want to join but love the songs, come up and jam with us, have a weekend away. We're fun guys that just want to play Punk....You wont be disappointed.......... Druggies need not apply, been through all that shit and always ends bad. Not against it just don't want it here. Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Bassists Wanted All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: