Create an account

melband.com.au

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - rapper and singer looking to work with producer
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rapper and singer looking to work with producer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikki22
Rehearsing
Rehearsing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: rapper and singer looking to work with producer Reply with quote

Hi there my name is Rikki , I'm a singer/lyricist i have been writing material with a rapper mc tornato. really keen to write to some beats that are kinda along the vibe of the weekend, tuka ect .. we've wanting to do this for a very long time but finally figured out the direction to take please hit us up if interested

this is something we did a while ago and even tho it's recorded from a phone it has gotten 18,342 Views . Smile

https://www.facebook.com/rikki.halloweenie/videos/vb.1062099320/10204213197064423/?type=3&theater

looking forward to hearing from you
LucaSkyline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RikkI! I really like your voice timbre!! i know one year s passed but if u re still keen about singing/rapping on beats,let me know and we can definitely do something! actually i m studying at Abbey Road and i got the possibility to record in a studio for free ;) gonna add u on Facebook! if u re still keen let me know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Pro-Audio All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: