Create an account

G&L Guitars and Basses at Pony Music

MELBAND: Forums

:: AUSBAND :: :: View topic - Fill-in Guitar Player Available
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fill-in Guitar Player Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayjaymusician

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject: Fill-in Guitar Player Available Reply with quote

Hi all.

I'm a guitarist with vocal harmonies available for fill-in cover band work.
I'm based in the Western Suburbs but will travel for the right price.
I have over 1000 gigs worth of experience in pubs, clubs and private venues, having played just about every classic pub rock song plus many past and current rock, dance and pop tunes. I have worked in bands sharing duties with another guitar player and also as the sole guitarist handling all parts myself.
I have excellent gear (Fender, PRS, Epiphone, Bugera, Vox) and my own mics, stands and leads. I can also supply my own stage monitor (both floor and in-ear) if needed.
I have the ability to learn whole repertoires very quickly so short notice is fine (as long as I'm not already booked!)
I present well on stage and am easy to get along with.

Please contact by email only - jayjaymusician@gmail.com

Cheers.
jayjaymusician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump Very Happy
jayjaymusician

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump
mjay75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Hey there Reply with quote

Hi...do u hve any clips I can view? Do you read charts too? 😃
alesserego

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: we are looking Reply with quote

A Lesser Ego is an Edgy original rock band that is looking for a Melodic Guitarist to complete our lineup. We have just completed our latest ep with a single ready to go and are looking at finding the final piece to our puzzle before we go out and start pushing live shows . We have our own rehersal and recording space in Bayswater where we jam and do most of our pre production / writing.
Management in place with gigs awaiting

We are looking for someone between 25 - 45 guy or gal that has a professional outlook,has previous band experiance (live and studio) have their own gear, transport and enjoy creating music with like minded people.
Tasty melodic solos with controlled shredding is the order of the day, in other words we want that guitar to sing
Backing Vocals would also be a bonus but not a deal breaker .

You will be one of two guitarist sharing this duty so an ability to work well with another guitarist is a must.
Basically we are looking for a relaxed, down to earth muso that wants to be apart of a tight band full of great musos

Links attached show previous works

www.alesserego.com
www.reverbnation.com/alesserego
or find us on facebook

Interested candidates should contact Pete @ PRN Management on
0419 004 095 or email prn.management@hotmail.com
with any links,Demos and bio's
Please understand that we are not interested in any candidates that do not have any demos/links etc to submit or are outside the age bracket.
Cheers
alesserego

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: we are looking Reply with quote

A Lesser Ego is an Edgy original rock band that is looking for a Melodic Guitarist to complete our lineup. We have just completed our latest ep with a single ready to go and are looking at finding the final piece to our puzzle before we go out and start pushing live shows . We have our own rehersal and recording space in Bayswater where we jam and do most of our pre production / writing.
Management in place with gigs awaiting

We are looking for someone between 25 - 45 guy or gal that has a professional outlook,has previous band experiance (live and studio) have their own gear, transport and enjoy creating music with like minded people.
Tasty melodic solos with controlled shredding is the order of the day, in other words we want that guitar to sing
Backing Vocals would also be a bonus but not a deal breaker .

You will be one of two guitarist sharing this duty so an ability to work well with another guitarist is a must.
Basically we are looking for a relaxed, down to earth muso that wants to be apart of a tight band full of great musos

Links attached show previous works

www.alesserego.com
www.reverbnation.com/alesserego
or find us on facebook

Interested candidates should contact Pete @ PRN Management on
0419 004 095 or email prn.management@hotmail.com
with any links,Demos and bio's
Please understand that we are not interested in any candidates that do not have any demos/links etc to submit or are outside the age bracket.
Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    :: AUSBAND :: Forum Index -> Guitarists Available All times are GMT + 11 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: